I'm such a youtube addict! When I'm feeling uninspired and am in need of some creative ideas on how to do my makeup I always turn to Youtube. I've been watching Youtube for years. I starting watching makeup videos by Fafinette and Michelle Phan four years. Back then, there were not many Youtube makeup gurus of color. Today, there are so many to chose from. Here are my go to makeup tutorials for dark skin by my top youtubers:
1: BEAUTBYJJ-Jenny is an UK based glamor girl. I love her tutorials because she always mixes high and low end products. Even the UK makeup brands she uses like Sleek Cosmetics, can be ordered online.
2. LOVER4FASHION- I love this girl! She is based out of Atlanta and has an amazing body. Her fashion is simple but trendy. She does some of the best makeup on youtube. If you are interested in hair options, she's also your girl!
3. ULOVEMEGZ-Megan has a baby voice that I can hear all the way from Los Angeles! She is so fun and keeps it cute. I love her videos because she doesn't go over the top. She is on a healthy hair journey using a relaxer, so if that's your thing, you should check her out!
4. MAKEUPGAMEONPOINT-This girl is absolutely amazing! I love her amazing eyelashes. She's a professional makeup artist who is constantly traveling. She always comes through with perfect dewy foundation and amazing eyeshadow. The looks she comes up with really inspire me!
5. CHANEL BOATENG- Chanel is another UK based brown bombshell who is stunning! She is also a professional makeup artist who makes some of the best, high definition videos. She doesn't update as often as the others but her arsenal of videos will sure to inspire.
6. JENNIFER OLALEYE- What can I say? It is something about those brown London girls! Jennifer has such an incredible face. I love the way she styles her hair but I'm even more in love with the way she does celebrity inspired makeup looks. She always creates the best looks from lighter skin tones and shows us brown girls how to make it work.
7. SHLINDA1- She is so over the top! I LIVE for her! She just cracks me up in every single video. Once again, she is another brown youtuber who makes incredible natural hair videos as well. I really love her makeup reviews but her makeup tutorials are equally as inspiring. Please check her out!
8.THATIGBOCHICK-This lovely beauty hails from Nigeria. Underneath her regal accent is an amazing knowledge of makeup products and what looks amazing on deeper skin tones. This lovely lady is one of the very few people I have seen who can pull off a colorful eyelid and a colorful lip! She's so talented.